Saturday 4 February 2012

Gemma Atkinson Tattoos

Gemma Louise  Atkinson has three Chinese characters tattooed on  her belly. They are "力" and "决心" in traditional Chinese. "力" as a single character can mean  "power" and "force" while "决心" means "determination".
It would be interesting to her two very different assessments about her tattoos know within a few months.
Thursday, January 3, 2008. "I hate my tattoo. Glamour girl makes new year resolution to get rid of the Chinese symbols. The glamor girl, 23, has oriental symbols inked on her tum, but believes that they are sticky." I do not like the Chinese words tattooed on my belly, so I want them lasered off. "she told the Daily Star.
Sunday, April 20, 2008 ... 4 months later ... . "I'm addicted to tattoos' Gemma Atkinson says she's addicted to tattoos - and is already planning her next designs. "I have two Chinese characters on my stomach, the word" Princess "written in Arabic at the top of my neck and an angel on my back," she explains.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes