Tuesday 21 February 2012

Aj Burnett tattoos

A.J. Burnett is a great Major League Baseball pitcher who spent most of his career with the Florida Marlins and New York Yankees.
A.J. Burnett has quite a collection of tattoos on his body, especially his two arms, where he spent two partial sleeves.
Some of his tattoos are among others, Bruce Lee on his triceps, the Pisces zodiac symbol on his left wrist / hand, an Aztec symbol of sorts, a skull rosary, character from the movie "300", plus many other tattoo designs .
He is quoted as saying: "I think tattoos are a person's personality coming out. I was in art when I was growing up, I'm always like that. I think they are really cool and I like them a lot."








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes