Wednesday 1 February 2012

Deandre Jordan Tattoo

17-year-old, DJ inked his first tat ​​in his hometown of Houston and has built on his collection ever since. And even though he wants to delay his tattoo game in the future, there are plans to modify and extend his extensive works. If tattoos tell a story, Jordan is one of devotion, humility and joy - these are analogous to the 6-11 team comedian. Interestingly, because his favorite NBA ink bearer is none other than the Birdman himself, Denver Nuggets forward Chris Andersen. And though DJ has no plans to follow in the neck Tatted the Bird's footprints, his work deserves a light of his own.
"H-Star"
The 'H' is for my hometown of Houston.

"Lion's Head"
The lion was one of my first one when I first began to be tattooed. Strong leaders have a lot of courage and heart, that sort of thing, so I have that one.

"Matthew 5:4-5"
"Blessed are they that mourn for they shall be comforted. Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth. "It's kind of self-explanatory. I mean, I see a lot of writing and stuff, that I can relate to and I'm like, 'Oh, I would get tattooed on me," but I just kind of like them so much that I want to get it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes