Monday 19 May 2014

He was always a cutie! Ricky Martin posts throwback snap showing the singer could melt hearts even when he was a little boy

On Sunday night's 60 Minutes he revealed he wanted a baby girl.

But Ricky Martin, already a father of two, hasn't forgotten the days when he was himself a strapping young lad.

The 42-year-old singer Instagrammed a throwback snap of himself around the age of four that's sure to draw out an 'aww' or two from his 770,000 plus followers.
The 80's era Ricky wore a slightly enigmatic expression very similar to the ones he used on many of the artist's album covers in years that followed.

The Livin' La Vida Loca singer cleaned up his hair during adult life, with young Ricky seen sporting an unruly, very ruffle-able do.
Fast-forward 38 years, and the Puerto Rican artist is the proud father of two boys, twin brothers Valentino and Matteo, who were born via surrogacy in 2008.

'I want more children yeah,' he said to Liz Hayes on 60 Minutes, 'I want daddy’s little girl.'

Ricky, now openly gay, was previously in an on and off relationship with TV host Rebecca del Alba for 14 years.

Explaining how he always wanted to be a dad he said: 'One day I just sat in front of my computer and I typed surrogacy and it was right there in my face and literally one year after...I had my two baby boys in my arms.'


post originated from http://www.dailymail.co.uk







TOP NEWS SITES


WORLD NEWS   ,   MSNBC NEWS  ,   FOX NEWS  ,   USATODAY NEWS  ,   


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes