Monday 26 May 2014

UPDATE: T.I. and Floyd Mayweather Involved in Las Vegas Brawl

UPDATE:

Floyd Mayweather has revealed what was behind his Sunday morning altercation with T.I. in Las Vegas. With rumors circulating that the fight started over Mayweather’s relationship with the rapper’s wife, Tiny, the boxing superstar spoke exclusively to NecoleBitchie.com to clear the air.

In the aftermath of the Sin City brawl, Mayweather issued an apology to Tiny for referring to her as a “b—-,” during his argument with Tip. The champ said his friendship with the T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle star was established well before her marriage to the rapper.

“Only person I wanna apologize towards is Tiny,” Mayweather explained. “I said something like ‘control your b—-‘ and I don’t want to say that about Tiny. So I do apologize to Tiny because she cool people, man. She cool. She never been disrespectful to me.”

The undefeated champ admits he invited Tiny and her friend to his May 4th fight and an afterparty at his mother’s house. That weekend gathering may have been bothersome to T.I. According to Money May, the self-proclaimed King of the South approached him during a visit to New York to discuss the May 4th get-together.

“[T.I] came to me when I was in New York. He stepped to me when I was at the jewelry store like, ‘Yo, let’s go outside and talk.’” Mayweather recalled. “We went outside to talk, but he talked about, basically, ‘These girls tryna play us against each other.’ I said, ‘I don’t know what you’re talking about. You’re talking about your wife?’ I never put up a picture of her on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. I was basically like, ‘Listen. I’m letting you know I ain’t got…me and your wife don’t have nothing…if you think so.’”

The explanation may have not been enough for the “Trouble Man” rapper who seemed annoyed by Tiny’s return to Sin City to hang out with Mayweather’s Money Team this weekend. As the champ tells it, words were exchanged at a restaurant on the Vegas Stip.

“I’m eating at Fatburger and next thing you know, he walk in talking about we need to talk again,” Mayweather said. “And then I told him, ‘You need to get the f— outta my face. That’s what you better do.’ And then he said, ‘I ain’t talking to all these people so you ain’t gotta talk loud.’ I said, ‘Listen, don’t come to my face with no disrespectful sh-t. Like I told you before, you must’ve forgot what I did for a living.’ He said, ‘You do it in the ring, I do it in the streets.’ I said, ‘My man, I do it everywhere. You can find out if you want to.’ Just like that."

Neither T.I. or Tiny have made any comments addressing the fight.

____________________________________________________________________________________

PREVIOUS:

Floyd Mayweather isn't due back in the ring until later this year, but the undefeated boxing champ found himself in the midst of an impromptu brawl in Las Vegas on Sunday morning, with an unexpected opponent.

Mayweather and rapper T.I. got into a fight at Fatburger on the Las Vegas Strip, reports TMZ, starting a melee of flying fists and overturned tables and chairs.

Eyewitnesses say that Tip approached Mayweather while he was eating and started harassing the boxer verbally. They also claim T.I. took the first swing.

Videos taken at the scene show rising tension between the two celebs, with Mayweather shouting “control your b**** motherf*****," as chaos breaks out around them.

Cops reported one minor injury to a Fatburger employee, who witnessed the scene but didn't seem interested in cooperating with the police investigation. Mayweather was on his way out at the time cops arrived, and T.I. was already gone.



post originated from http://www.bet.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes