Friday 5 August 2011

Kim Kardashian's wedding fragrance



Celebrities are selling their wedding pictures in magazines for children  large sums of ... but selling your wedding day fragrance?  Kim Kardashian may have hit a new low.
When the reality star Kris Humphries married this summer, she will wear a scent of its own creation ... which will then sell them to fans for $ 100 per bottle.
"My wedding day is truly special. My scent will be a keepsake I can continue for years, and I'm excited to share with my fans," she says. The fragrance of Love Kim Kardashian, comes in a crystal bottle and occupied only 1000 bottles were made ​​- one for Kim, two hundred guests for her wedding, and 799 for her fans.
We recommend that we should not be surprised, given that the wedding itself will be broadcast ... but still. Still!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes