Saturday 21 January 2012

Avril Lavignes Tattoos

Avril Lavigne has many tattoos, but they are all small. All her tattoos are done impulsively. She told Inked magazine: "Everything is always spur-of-the-moment. All of my tattoos, I conclude that the second and do it", but added that they have a larger tattoo at some point in the future with proper planning like. "I want a big-ass-motherfucking tattoo on my forearm to get. I'll wait a few years and make me do it to make. I have to wait for that special someone to come back into my life. I want a big-ass with a heart to the flag with a name. I want to be a great experience and the explanation. "
Avril has received most of her tattoos as matching tattoos with friends. She has two matching tattoos with ex-husband Deryck Whibley, lead singer of Canadian pop-punk band Sum 41, and four with current boyfriend Brody Jenner.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes