Friday 3 June 2011

Jennifer Hudson: Weight Loss Helped Me Find Myself

In a new interview with WHO, Jennifer Hudson confesses her dramatic weight loss is hard to come to terms with. A size 20 when she won an Oscar for her role in 2006's Dreamgirls, Hudson has since shed 38kg and insists her slim down transformed her sense of self worth as much as her body transformed.
Fit to "who I am today," has not been easy for Hudson. "It frustrated me, trying to work this out, it takes a while," the singer to New York.
"Sometimes I feel like I'm on the outside of me, watching someone else ... when I go some time to get used to who I am to get? ... The new me, how I would look, how I want be understood - who am I? "
A mother of David, 21 months, a newly released album, I Remember Me, and a wedding to fiance David Otunga plan, Hudson says she is in a better place with himself now. "It's so interesting to rediscover yourself, to be introduced to a whole new you," she said.
To read more about the weight of Jennifer Hudson's loss and how she is rebuilding her life after the brutal murder brutal murder of her mother, brother and cousin, check out her interview with WHO on newsstands Friday, June 3.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes