Monday 15 August 2011

Kim Kardashian Wedding Advice Is Offered By Kendra Wilkinson


Kim Kardashian is set to walk down the aisle with  fiance Kris Humphries on August 20 and she is getting advice from another  wedding reality television actress - Kendra Wilkinson!

Hank Baskett Kendra married in 2009 at the Playboy Mansion and offered some advice for the sex tape star. Hey, they stick together, right? Ha.

She said: "I made sure my dress was in a completely separate room and nobody was there."

They also showed, "Good music is key" for a wedding a success. She added, "If there is good music then people dancing and having fun, and nothing else matters."

So I guess they will not play her own song, Turn It Up, is there? Oh yeah, that's right .... It's probably because it bombed. Kim has asked fans for advice on what songs they should play at her wedding.

What do you think Kim should they play at her wedding? I checked the songs have become famous because of lying about a sex tape with Ray J by yourself gets wet, but seriously, I could not find a thing. I come back, I'll get busy penning my first hit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes