Monday 20 June 2011

Crystal Harris parties in Las Vegas with Heidi Montag

A little thing like her marriage annulled is not going to stop partying Crystal Harris.

Hugh Hefner's runaway bride celebrated what would have been her wedding on Saturday at the pool in Las Vegas with friends, including Heidi Montag.

"I wanted to leave LA, so I did not have to think about the wedding," the 25-year-old Playboy model told Radar Online with Law of the Republic pool party MGM Grand's.

Dressed in a tight black bikini, animal print cover-up and high heels, Harris laughed with her friends as Hef, 85, was a distant memory.

She told people that if her wedding day came, she knew she did not want the man 60 years her senior, married.

"I wanted to be true to myself and true to what was best for everyone," says Harris. "I love (Hefner). He is the sweetest person I've ever met in my entire life and I will always love him and he will always be a good friend and I will always visit him all the time."

In fact, she says she's back at the Playboy Mansion on Monday to collect her belongings and her engagement ring back to lift, which it claims is "good."

Perhaps because he already moved on. TMZ reports, Hefner is now an item with Miss January 2011, Anna Sophia Berglund.

Harris called off the marriage on Tuesday, just five days before she and Hef are set to exchange vows in the Mansion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes